According to articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) the information that allows the interested party to know and understand the identification data of the data controller as well as the purposes of use and the methods of treatment are provided below. The aim is to ensure maximum transparency regarding the processing of personal data about the services offered by Selfie Museum Firenze, current or future contracts, and publication or reproduction of the data mentioned above.
The data may be processed by subjects qualified as External Data Processors who operate under the direct authority of the Data Controller (employees and/or collaborators in various capacities).
OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The data provided and processed by Selfie Museum Firenze concerns data of a common and personal type. The data is processed in compliance with the obligations of correctness, lawfulness and transparency in accordance with the applicable legislation, protecting the privacy and rights of the interested parties. The provision of the requested data is mandatory, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations in force and their failure to provide them could jeopardise access to the requested service, such as for example the failure to send communication and information on events organised by Selfie Museum Firenze.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data provided by individuals will also be processed for the following purposes:
- 1. enrollment in the program of the Selfie Museum Florence and its events.
- 2. registration and participation in the activities and initiatives reserved for participants (companies or individuals) of the Selfie Museum Florence and in the development of integrated communication projects “above and below the line”;
- 3. enrollment in the Selfie Museum Florence project aimed at the participation of companies/private companies in the conception and organization of events, in the design and implementation of integrated communication with a high rate of digital innovation, consultancy activities and training courses;
- 4. the use and management of contents (documents, information, images, etc.) for the purposes relating to the program that users will voluntarily decide to upload to the website www.SelfieMuseumFirenze.it to participate in the program itself and in the online and offline initiatives designed and organized by the Selfie Museum Florence;
- 5. the data provided by users may be used to organise the events organized by the Selfie Museum Florence or through a specifically appointed external manager. In any case, the use of personal data (also including photographs or videos that include one’s own image) that jeopardize the personal dignity and decorum of the data holder is prohibited;
- 6. as for the events organized by the Selfie Museum Florence alone or in collaboration with one or more partners, only by registering for them (with specific forms) will you authorise the use, reproduction, and publication of photos and/or videos which include your own image. In any case, the use of the above data is prohibited where the personal dignity and decorum of the person participating in the event are compromised;
- 7. email marketing activities;
- 8. sending and subscribing to the newsletter: this is done through the double-opt-in procedure. In any case, for sending the newsletter, the legal notes and the address of the company that will process the data will be specified and will also insert a link that will allow each user to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time;
- 9. where the participants in the events should be minors, it is necessary that the parents or in any case the subjects exercising parental responsibility (such as guardians, curators), sign further authorization to this about the use and reproduction/publication of photos and/or videos that include the images of the minors themselves.
- 10. Profiling through the CRM is possibly owned by an external manager specifically appointed by the data controller.
- 11. You authorize the processing of your image for photographic and/or audiovisual shooting and the subsequent promotion of the event or related initiatives also through the website and social media of the data controller
- 12. Inside and outside the Selfie Museum Florence, there are video surveillance cameras that film for the sole purpose of security and heritage protection. The recordings are kept for the time strictly necessary and could be viewed by the competent authorities.
The treatment is carried out in an automated and/or manual form and/or with electronic instruments, therefore also through paper supports or magnetic supports, however, automated.
Personal data will be stored both in a paper archive and in the company’s electronic database for the purposes indicated in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 regarding security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to free and explicit consent, personal data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
FIELD OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
We inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without the explicit consent of the interested party, except for the necessary communications which may involve the transfer of data to qualified subjects, such as for example external managers who operate under the direct authority of the Owner, employees and/or collaborators in various capacities, consultants or other subjects. Furthermore, the data will be communicated, regardless of the granting of consent, for the fulfilment of legal obligations, including, by way of example, tax obligations and workplace safety legislation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time, the interested party may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679, the right to:
- a) request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- b) obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period (right of access of the interested party );
- c) obtain the rectification and cancellation of data (right of rectification);
- d) obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- e) obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments (right to obtain notification from the data controller in cases of rectification, cancellation of personal data or cancellation of the same);
- f) oppose the processing at any time (right of opposition);
- g) revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation (right of revocation)
- h) request the cancellation of your data to the extent compatible with the regulatory obligations of the owner (right to be forgotten);
- 9. lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Finally, it should be noted that the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, based in Rome via di Monte Citorio 121 (tel. +39 06696771), following the procedures and indications published on the site Authority website www.garanteprivacy.it
We inform you that the exercise of the rights of the interested party, referred to in the aforementioned articles, such as the right of cancellation or opposition, meets the limits imposed by the reference regulations (DPCM February 22, 2016, articles 56,57 and DPCM October 24, 2014, art. 7) regarding the obligations to keep personal data.
You can exercise your rights …..
The site collects some user data to offer its services.
- 1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a string of information (text) that a website transfers to the browser’s “cookie file” located on your computer’s hard drive so that the website can recognize you when you visit the site again and can remember certain information about you. you. This may include the pages you have visited, the choices you have made from menus, the specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
- Types of cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
- ● session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session, i.e. when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognize you as you move between pages during a browser session and allow you to use the site more efficiently. For example, session cookies allow a website to remember that a user has placed items in a shopping cart on an e-shopping site.
- ● Persistent cookies: unlike session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your computer between one browsing session and another until they expire or are cancelled. They, therefore, allow the website to “recognize” you when you return, to remember your preferences and thus to tailor the services to you.
In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies set by the website you have chosen to visit, such as this website, in order to provide us or third parties with information.
We currently use and may use in the future the following types of cookies on our website.
We use session cookies to:
help us maintain security and verify your details as you use the website to navigate from page to page, which saves you from having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page.
We use persistent cookies to:
help us recognize you as a unique user when you return to our website so you don’t have to enter your details repeatedly as you move between our pages or services
remember how you have personalized your use of this site, with elements such as your preferred currency and time zone
collect and compile anonymous and aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the design of our website.
As with our cookies, you can block third-party cookies through your browser settings.